Nigel Birrell Fleet Management offers a fully outsourced fleet administration service, where all paperwork relating to fleets is handled away from the operating company. This service can include:
- Vehicle acquisition and disposal
- Road fund licence renewal
- Road traffic offence management
- Congestion zone charge management
- Fuel card management
- Accident management
- Replacement vehicle or pool car management
- Tracking / telematics monitoring / reporting
- Record holding – including statutory records for LGV / PCV
- Defleet management
Drivers who use their own vehicles for company business are called Grey Fleet drivers, and the challenges posed by Grey Fleets are increasing all the time. The costs can be high- particularly if drivers are being offered cash in lieu of salary, and/or claiming a pence per mile against business use. There is also the Health and Safety implications, with it being the company’s responsibility to ensure that both driver and vehicle are safe and legal for all company travel, however short the trip.
Based upon your circumstances and objectives, Interactive Fleet Management can help minimize the risks associated with vehicle investment by improving efficiency and productivity, and providing 100% compliance with government legislation.